Ki Mobility Catalyst 5 Folding Wheelchair
The lightweight Catalyst 5 Wheelchair is the flagship chair of the Ki Mobility Range. It is constructed with 7000 series aluminium and a dual interlocking cross brace which makes it very strong and rigid yet ultra-lightweight.
The wheelchair folds down to a compact size, which makes it easy to transfer into the boot or back of a car. It has also been crash tested which, means you can sit in the chair while secured within a wheelchair accessible vehicle (WAV).
The Cat 5 wheelchair has a huge range of options to allow you to ensure the chair is built specifically to your size and needs. The universal axle plate makes adjustments to your centre of gravity simple, making it a great chair in particular for someone new to active wheelchairs.
Ki Mobility show confidence in their build quality by offering you a lifetime manufacturer's warranty in the frame and leg rests.
The image of the Catalyst 5 Wheelchair is for illustration purposes only.
- One Catalyst 5 Wheelchair
- Simple to use folding frame
- Fully customisable Ki Mobility wheelchair
- Huge range of colours and finishes
- Backrest and backrest sling supplied as standard
- Swing away footrests and push handles as standard
- Composite removable sideguards and divided footplates as standard
- Swing away frame and transportation brackets as standard
- Ki Mobility's sleek black lightweight rear wheels as standard
- Anodised Aluminium hand rims as standard
- Standard brake and tool kit supplied as standard
- Personally fitted to each individual
- Minimum seat width: 360mm (14")
- Maximum seat width: 560mm (22")
- Minimum seat depth: 360mm (14")
- Maximum seat depth: 510mm (20")
- Minimum front seat: 340mm (13.5")
- Maximum front seat: 530mm (21")
- Minimum rear seat height: 290mm (11")
- Maximum rear seat height: 500mm (20")
- Minimum back height: 220mm (8")
- Maximum back height: 660mm (26")
- Adjustable Backrest
- Wheel camber:0°/ 2°/ 4°
- Product weight: from 5.8kg (12.8lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 159kg (25st)