Ki Mobility Tsunami ALX Wheelchair
The Ki Mobility Tsunami ALX Wheelchair is a lightweight rigid chair that offers incredible performance and value for money.
The Tsunami wheelchair uses ultra-stiff 7000 grade 1 2/8" tubing to deliver you a frame that has the ideal combination of vibration dampening and rigidity.
Ki Mobility, famed for their innovative designs, have included some clever engineering with the Tsunami to keep the frame free from hardware while still providing a high level of adjustability, perfect for both seasoned and new active wheelchair users. What's more they offer you a lifetime warranty on the wheelchair frame, showing their confidence in build quality.
The image of the Tsunami ALX Wheelchair is for illustration purposes only.
- One Tsunami Wheelchair
- Simple to use rigid frame
- Fully customisable Ki Mobility wheelchair
- Wide range of colours and finishes
- Tubular footrest and push handles as standard
- Transportation brackets as standard
- Standard brake and tool kit supplied as standard
- Composite removable sideguards and divided footplates as standard
- Backrest and backrest sling supplied as standard
- Ki Mobility's sleek MAXX Performance rear wheels as standard
- Anodised Aluminium hand rims as standard
- Individually made to your specification
- Minimum seat width: 360mm (14")
- Maximum seat width: 560mm (22")
- Minimum seat depth: 360mm (14")
- Maximum seat depth: 510mm (20")
- Minimum front seat: 340mm (13.5")
- Maximum front seat: 580mm (23")
- Minimum rear seat height: 340mm (13.5")
- Maximum rear seat height: 520mm (20.5")
- Minimum back height: 280mm (11")
- Maximum back height: 510mm (20")
- Adjustable Backrest
- Wheel camber:0°/ 2°/ 4°/ 6°/ 8°
- Product weight: from 5.8kg (12.8lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 159kg (25st)