Kuschall Compact 2.0 Swing Away Wheelchair
The Kuschall Compact 2.0 Swing Away Wheelchair has been designed for active users who need a greater support and configurability. This Invacare chair has been equipped with a simple folding mechanism and adapts to suit individuals with reduced strength. It features exceptional driving performance that does not compromise on stability.
The Compact 2.0 now makes use of Kuschall's Hydroforming technology to deliver a lighter and stiffer Compact wheelchair. The chair includes a vast range of adjustment and configuration possibilities which allow you to add or upgrade features to make the chair it more specific to your needs and easier to use.
This compact, reliable and functional chair can be adapted for hemiplegics.
The Kuschall Compact 2.0 Swing Away Wheelchair can also be ordered as standard and a full list of standard features has been listed in the product specification below.
The image of the Kuschall Compact 2.0 Wheelchair is for illustration purposes only.
- One Kuschall Compact 2.0 Swing Away Wheelchair
- Compact, functional and relaible
- easy to drive and fold
- Standard aluminium front frame seat and pull brakes as standard
- Fixed backrest tubes and long fixed push handles as standard
- Standard black nylon back upholstery as standard
- Standard adjustable seat upholstery with one central velcro band as standard
- Set to front footrests and standard mounted front wheels as standard
- Fixed carbon clothes side guards and tool kit as standard
- Comfort front wheels with black tyres as standard
- 24" rear wheelswith silver spokes, colourless hubs and black rims as standard
- Black and grey pneumatic rear wheel tyres as standard
- Light aluminium, short tab hand rims as standard
- Minimum seat width: 280mm (11")
- Maximum seat width: 500mm (19.5")
- Minimum seat depth: 320mm (12.5")
- Maximum seat depth: 500mm (19.5")
- Minimum front seat height: 410mm (16.25")
- Maximum front seat height: 530mm (21")
- Minimum rear seat height: 380mm (15")
- Maximum rear seat height: 500mm (19.5")
- Minimum lower leg length: 210mm (8.25")
- Maximum lower leg length: 510mm (20")
- Minimum backrest height: 300mm (11.75")
- Maximum backrest height: 510mm (20")
- Overall width (folded): 290mm (11.5")
- Maximum safe slope: 7°
- Backrest angle: 82° to 102°
- Minimum reversing width: 920mm (36.25")
- Maximum reversing width: 1230mm (48.5")
- Wheelchair weight: 11kg
- Maximum user weight: 130kg (20.5 st)