Kuschall KSL Wheelchair
The Kuschall KSL (Kuschall Super Light) Wheelchair includes a sleek, dynamic and high quality design with high quality materials that are tailored to your specific measurements. It is fully welded making it the lightest model in the Kuschall range weighing just 4.3kg in its lightest configuration.
This rigid wheelchair is manufactured by Invacare and delivers exceptional driving performance, stability and rigidity without compromising on its weight.
The KSL wheelchair accommodates those who want the most active of lifestyles.
The product specification listed is the standard features and options, however these features can be added to or upgraded as required.
The image of the Kuschall KSL Wheelchair is for illustration purposes only.
- One Kuschall KSL Wheelchair
- Active, fully welded, lightweight rigid wheelchair as standard
- Height adjustable rigid footrest as standard
- Aluminium front frame as standard
- Self propel quick release wheels as standard
- Grey aluminium handrims and schwalbe black and grey pneumatic tyres as standard
- Lockdown folding angle and height adjustable backrest as standard
- Black nylon upholstery and carbon clothes guard as standard
- Carbon fibre axle tube and tool kit as standard
- Black comfort front castor and lever bent brake as standard
- Minimum seat width: 340mm (13.5")
- Maximum seat width: 440mm (17.5")
- Minimum seat depth: 385mm (15")
- Maximum seat depth: 485mm (19")
- Minimum front seat height: 450mm (17.75")
- Maximum front seat height: 530mm (21")
- Minimum rear seat height: 400mm (15.75")
- Maximum rear seat height: 480mm (19")
- Minimum lower leg length: 350mm (13.75")
- Maximum lower leg length: 500mm (19.5")
- Minimum backrest height: 270mm (10.5")
- Maximum backrest height: 420mm (16.5")
- Backrest angle: 74° to 90°
- Maximum safe slope: 7°
- Minimum reversing width: 920mm (36.25")
- Maximum reversing width: 1230mm (48.5")
- Wheelchair weight: 6.8kg
- Maximum user weight: 100kg (15.75 st)