Q50 R Folding Power Chair - Blue
The Q50 R Folding Power Chair is a perfect entry-level powerchair, and is an ideal choice for travel.
With just one hand, you can fold the Q50 quickly by simply pressing the lever and pushing the backrest forward. It requires no tools or removal of batteries, and with the new folding footrest too it easily folds down small enough for the boot of a car. The Q50 is requires minimal maintenance, with high quality in-line motors, a huge battery range of 50km (31 miles) and solid 8 and 12" wheels that feature mudguards to deal with outdoor as well as indoor terrain. A dual suspension system at the front and rear provides optimal traction and comfort.
VSI electronics are utilised in a simple joystick along with the 30Ah lithium batteries, to provide precise and easy control. As well, the Q50 features a free-wheel mode, so that the Power Chair can be pushed manually without power if needed.
With a padded seat this wheelchair provides enhanced comfort, and using the tension adjustable backrest you can stay comfortable for long periods. The Q50 features handy and spacious under-seat storage, in a zippered pouch, to keep your belongings secure. This Power Chair is available in 3 accent colour options.
The images of this product are for illustration purposes only.
- Q50 R Folding Power Chair
- Colour: Blue
- 3 colours available
- Frame Type: Foldable
- Length: 86.5 - 109cm (34 - 43")
- Seat Width: 43cm (17") (cushion width)
- Seat Height: 50cm (20") (without cushion)
- Seat Depth: 45cm (18") (cushion depth)
- Backrest Height: 45 or 55cm (18 or 22")
- Armrest Height: 27cm (11") (from the base of the seat)
- Front Wheel Size: 8" (20cm) solid
- Rear Wheel Size: 12" (30cm) solid
- Max. Range: 50km (31 miles)
- Speed: 6 km/h (3.7mph)
- Batteries: 30Ah, Lithium, 5.5 kg
- Maximum Safe Slope: 8º
- Max Kerb Climb: 5cm (2")
- Drive Traction: Rear wheel drive
- Electronics: VSI (Curtiss & Wright)
- Min. Weight: 32kg
- Total Weight: 37.5 kg (including battery)
- Maximum User Weight: 136kg (21 stone)