XLT Swing Wheelchair
This active and rigid XLT Swing Wheelchair is ideal for day to day use and is designed to fit perfectly to your body. It has a wide range of support levels which enables and improves mobility and independence.
This Invacare chair is constructed, measured and fitted to suit your specific and precise requirements, helping you to retain, regain and improve independence and mobility. This wheelchair provides rigidity and stability without compromising its weight, whilst ensuring optimum security and support in daily life.
This chair comes in five colours as standard: blue, red, black, orange and grey.
All standard features of the XLT Swing Wheelchair have been listed in the product specification below.
The image of the XLT Swing Wheelchair is for illustration purposes only.
- One XLT Swing Wheelchair
- Lightweight titanium rigid frame as standard
- Fixed swing in/out legrest hangers as standard
- Adjustable lockdown folding backrest as standard
- Angle and tension adjustable upholstery as standard
- 5 frame colours available and tool kit as standard
- Removeable side rests and bent lever brake as standard
- Self propel quick release rear wheels and solid rear wheel tyres as standard
- Fixed push handles and aluminium handrims as standard
- Minimum seat width: 330mm (13")
- Maximum seat width: 505mm (20")
- Minimum seat depth: 400mm (15.75")
- Maximum seat depth: 500mm (19.5")
- Minimum seat height: 390mm (15.5")
- Maximum seat height: 520mm (20.5")
- Minimum backrest height: 200mm (8")
- Maximum backrest height: 490mm (19.25")
- Minimum lower leg length: 280mm (11")
- Maximum lower leg length: 510mm (20")
- Minimum overall height: 610mm (24")
- Maximum overall height: 1050mm (41.5")
- Minimum overall depth: 820mm (32.25")
- Maximum overall depth: 1230mm (48.5")
- Wheelchair weight: 11.3kg
- Maximum user weight: 135kg (21.25 st)