Enigma Ultra Lightweight Self-Propelled Wheelchair - Wide
This Enigma Ultra Lightweight Self-Propelled Wheelchair features a 20" wide seat and is designed to hold users up to 125 kgs (20 stone).
To ensure quality whilst also remaining exceptionally lightweight the frame is made from aluminium. Designed with an attractive grey two-tone nylon upholstery with rear pocket for added convenience the Ultra Lightweight Attendant-Propelled Wheelchair is modern looking and very comfortable. When required this wheelchair simply folds to a highly compact shape and with the quick release wheels, footrests and half folding back makes it suitable for storing even where space is at a premium. The desk style armrests with fabric side panel give the user exceptional security and for added luxury and convenience the fabric side panels come fitted with a pocket. The footrests are adjustable in height to give a perfect sitting position for the user and to make transfers easier they also feature a swing-away function. The 24" rear wheels come fitted with a hand rim and grey tyres and the puncture proof front wheels make this Ultra Lightweight Self Propelled Folding Wheelchair the optimal choice for use both indoors and outdoors, an Attendant Propelled version of the Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair is also available in this section of the site.
Available in mainland UK only.
- One Enigma Ultra Lightweight Self-Propelled Wheelchair - Wide
- Attractive and modern two-tone grey upholstery
- Extremely lightweight and durable
- Highly cost effective
- Quick release footrests
- Nylon upholstered seat, back and arm pads giving maximum user comfort
- Easily folded and very compact for storage or transportation
- Height adjustable footrests with swing-away function
- 24" rear wheels with hand rim
- Puncture proof front wheels
- Folded width: 320mm (12.6")
- Seat width: 510mm (20")
- Seat length: 390mm (16")
- Seat height: 520mm (20")
- Chair width: 710mm (28")
- Chair length: 1090mm (43")
- Chair height: 930mm (37")
- Chair weight: 13 kgs (29 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 125 kgs (20 st)