ID Soft Tilt In Space Wheelchair - Transit Chair - Narrow
This narrow version of the ID Soft Tilt In Space Transit Wheelchair is one of a range of ID Soft wheelchairs that you can find in this section of the website. It is a great choice if you need to spend longer amounts of time in a wheelchair.
This wheelchair’s seat can tilt and recline to help with correct posture and even pressure distribution. It also features elevating and fully adjustable leg rests with length, width, and height alterations, so that you can find the best posture for you.
A padded, changeable headrest with multi-positional ear cushions gives you additional support and pressure relief. Height adjustable push handles and anti-tip wheels help to make this wheelchair easy to manoeuvre, and the integral stepper tube helps when you are going over kerbs.
This wheelchair is lightweight and compact, making it easier to store and transport. There are a range of accessories to use with the ID Soft wheelchair, available in this section of the website.
- Height: 1080mm (43")
- Width: 570mm (22.5")
- Minimum back height: 490mm (19")
- Maximum back height: 640mm (25")
- Minimum seat width: 390mm (15")
- Maximum seat width: 440mm (17")
- Seat height: 430mm (17")
- Minimum seat depth: 400mm (16")
- Maximum seat depth: 460mm (18")
- Wheelchair weight: 33.6 kgs (74 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 135kg (21 stone)
- Suitable for use as a seat in a motor vehicle
- Wheel diameter: 305mm (12")
- Frame: Steel