ReTurn 7500i Patient Turner
£599.94 inc. VAT
ReTurn 7500i Patient Turner.
Building on natural patterns of movements the new ReTurn 7500i Patient Turner has all the benefits of the original ReTurn with the simple pivoting action and the value of being a transportation platform. The ReTurn 7500i Patient Turner is designed to make the process of standing and sitting as easy as possible for both the user and carer alike. A central 'grip area' enables the user to get a powerful grip and forces them into a natural 'head over toe' action when getting from a sitting to a standing position. The fully height adjustable knee-brace allows for a good standing posture. The ReTurn 7500i Patient Turner features a low instep of just 40mm (1.5'') that easily goes under furniture including most rise and recline chairs. The large patented steering wheels make the ReTurn 7500i Patient Turner able to manoeuvre the patient over a variety of surfaces, even with a heavy user. This particular transfer system is especially useful during rehabilitation, as it uses the natural movements in sitting and standing for people who still have the ability to stand but require strength improvement. The ReTurn 7500i Patient Turner separates into two parts for easy transportation.
- One ReTurn 7500i Patient Turner
- Simple pivoting action
- Easy to use for both patient and carer
- Height adjustable knee-brace
- Large patented steering wheels
- Separates into two parts for transportation
- Height to top of handle: 1150mm (45.25'')
- Base plate length: 685mm (27'')
- Base plate width: 570mm (22.5'')
- Weight: 16.5 kgs (2.5 st)
- Maximum user weight: 150 kgs (23.6 st)