Transfer Board with Handholes
£19.74 inc. VAT
Transfer Board with Handholes.
The 30" long Transfer Board with Handholes is a longer version of our standard transfer board, and it has a handhole at each end of the board for easy positioning and transportation. This very strong and durable transfer board is made from laminated plywood and has chamfered ends and a high gloss varnished finish that help reduce friction and aid easy, smooth transfers, reducing the risk of injury to carers and users alike. With its good size, great strength and practical design, the transfer board with handholes is ideal for use in a very wide range of those day to day functional transfers and suitable for use with a very wide range of users.
- One Transfer Board with Handholes
- Strong, durable plywood construction
- Built in handholes for ease of use
- High gloss finish reduces friction
- Suitable for a variety of functional transfers
- Easy to transport for user convenience
- Board length: 760mm (30").
- Board width: 210mm (8.5")
- Board weight: 1.4 kgs (3 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 190 kgs (30 st)