Aircast XP Walker - Paediatric
Aircast XP Walker - Paediatric.
Designed for post-operative use and with sprains and stable fractures, the Aircast XP Walker is sturdy and wide enough to accommodate bulky dressings. This is the paediatric version, which will fit feet of shoe sizes up to 4, but four other sizes are also available. The sole achieves a very good grip and allows a gentle rocking gait that helps to minimise impact stresses. The walker has an easily accessible inflation valve, vents for good airflow and three adjustable straps that hold the foot securely in place.
- One Aircast XP Walker - Paediatric
- Fits Shoe Sizes: Less Than 4
- Ideal for stable fracture and severe sprain use
- Minimises impact stresses
- Suitable for use on either foot