Ready to Wear Arm Sleeve
Ready to Wear Arm Sleeve - Medium.
Easy to put on and comfortable when worn, this medium sized Ready to Wear Arm Sleeve is useful for the treatment and management of mild to moderate oedema as well as for other therapies requiring mild and continuous compression. Light and made from an elastic spandex nylon material, it is washable by hand, latex-free and supplied in a discreet beige colour that can be worn easily under clothes. Another important feature is its graduated compression, which imparts less pressure on the wrist and underarm than on the middle section of the arm.
- One Ready to Wear Arm Sleeve
- Size: MEDIUM
- Compression: 20 to 30mmHg
- Useful for treating scar hypertrophy
- Useful after surgery, trauma or radiation therapy
- May be used in conjunction with the matching gauntlet
- Wrist circumference: 160mm - 220mm (6.25" - 8.75")
- Forearm circumference: 230mm - 290mm (9" - 11.5")
- Bicep circumference: 270mm - 450mm (10.5" - 17.75")