Dual Control Training Scissors
Dual Control Training Scissors.
These Dual Control Training Scissors have been designed with the help of Occupational Therapists to help children with limited visuomotor coordination or children that suffer with tremors. The child uses the loops furthest from the blade, whilst the carer puts their fingers in the loops nearest the blade and over the child's hand. This allows the carer to guide and control the cutting and is an ideal aid for children that struggle with background and foreground differentiation. The Dual Control Training Scissors can be used as a training tool to teach children the opening and closing action of scissor skills.
- One pair of Dual Control Training Scissors
- Suitable for right handed users
- Ideal for children with poor visuomotor coordination
- Used by child and carer at the same time
- Teaches young children opening/closing action
- Supplied with a two year manufacturer's guarantee
- Blade length: 45mm (1.5'')