Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel - 473ml
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel - 473ml.
This is the 473ml pump action bottle of Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel, a soothing formulation that contains isopropyl alcohol, and that penetrates quickly to effectively relieve or prevent pain.
Biofreeze is the Number 1 topical pain relief gel recommended by hands-on healthcare professionals as it offers a variety of benefits that effectively assist in managing pain and discomfort. Ideal for use in hands-on massage, Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel has a cool soothing effect when applied to the skin and helps to both alleviate pain and to reduce inflammation. Mimicking the cooling sensation of ice - with the same physiological benefits - Biofreeze helps the user to remain mobile during treatment allowing for a normal active lifestyle. Excellent for treating larger muscles and joints such as the calves, thighs, shoulders and elbows, Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel soothes and relieves aches and pains often associated with strenuous exercise or physically demanding jobs.
Biofreeze is available in three forms; Gel for hands-on massage applications, Roll-On for smaller areas of pain or discomfort and Spray that allows for easy application to hard to reach areas. All three are available to purchase in this section of the shop in a variety of different sizes.
- One bottle of Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel - 473ml
- Number 1 recommended pain reliever by health professionals
- Useful for the treatment of sprains and many ailments
- Suitable for larger muscles and joints
- Highly effective pain relief gel
- Hands-on massage application
- Cool soothing effect reduces inflammation
- Alleviates back pain and arthritic discomfort
- Can treat bursitis and plantar fasciitis
- User can remain active during treatment