Mueller Kinesiology Tape - Beige
Mueller Kinesiology Tape - Beige.
This beige Mueller Kinesiology Tape features a revolutionary adhesive design that lifts the skin to help maintain flexibility, improve circulation and relieve pain. Specifically designed to aid in the treatment of ligament injuries and muscle conditioning, Mueller Kinesiology Tape is also suitable for fascia repositioning and for treating carpal tunnel syndrome. This beige version of the tape is supplied in a roll that is 5 metres (16' 5") long, allowing individual strips to be cut, which can then be placed on the skin in a pattern that mimics the muscles. Mueller Kinesiology Tape has a patterned adhesive that is mild and hypoallergenic and is available in a range of 4 colours all of which can be found in this section of our shop.
- One Mueller Kinesiology Tape
- Tape colour: BEIGE
- Kinesiology tape with a revolutionary adhesive design
- Maintains flexibility, improves circulation and relieves pain
- Ideal for treating ligament injuries and muscle conditioning
- Can be used for treating carpal tunnel syndrome
- Long roll length allows strips to be cut, reducing waste
- Tapes adhesive is mild and hypoallergenic
- Tape width: 50mm (2")
- Tape length: 5 metres (16' 5")