Tap Turner for Crystal Taps - Pair
£9.54 inc. VAT
Tap Turner for Crystal Taps - Pair.
These Tap Turners for Crystal Taps are an ingenious design that simply clamp around the top of cylindrical or crystal tap tops, providing the user with the additional leverage required to make turning the taps far easier, and really reducing the effort required. The barrels of the handles of these tap turners are spring loaded, allowing the jaws to clamp down firmly on the taps, which are then gripped by the soft non slip rubber linings in the jaws. To further ensure a realy secure, safe grip on the taps the jaws of the tap turners can also be locked in position. The handles of these turners are quite thick and comfortable, making them easy to use even for those with a weak grip or arthritic condition.
- One Pair of Tap Turners for Crystal Taps
- Ingenious design that clamps onto the tap
- Reduces the effort required to use tap
- Spring loaded, rubber lined jaws give great grip
- Jaws can be locked in position if required
- Chunky grip handle for comfort
- Ideal for those with a weak grip
- Maximum tap diameter: 60mm (2.5")
- Closed length: 190mm (7.5").
- Turner weight: 115 gms (each)