Electric Bath Hoist
The Electric Bath Hoist utilises a simple and sturdy design to improve the safety and comfort of transfers into and out of the bath.
The Electric Bath Hoist features a mechanism which allows a carer to maneuver the user steadily and safely. As safety is paramount, high-grade components are used to ensure the sturdiest construction possible and to negate the risk of incidents. Safety is further improved by the addition of a belt to fasten around the user's waist and an arm lock to prevent the user slipping out of the chair. The chair seat itself features an ergonomic design that provides greater comfort as well as added security.
This version of the Electric Bath Hoist is designed to be positioned at the side of the bath and is perfect for use on tiles, wooden or concrete floors. A secure anchoring is achieved using high-grade fittings which are included with purchase. The Electric Bath Hoist is durable and safety-conscious in its design and also gives you great peace of mind, as this product is covered by a reassuring five year warranty. Movement is achieved by use of a hand-held electric console to make the process as straight-forward as possible. This makes the Electric Bath Hoist easy to maintain and lessens the need for regular servicing.
This is a high-quality product that is built to last, and we're sure that it will prove to be a fantastic addition to the bathroom.
Please note that is the electric version of this bath hoist, and a manual version is also available.
- One Electric Bath Hoist - Side Fit
- Powered movement controlled by hand-held console
- Full 12 months manufacturer's warranty included
- Charger and battery pack included
- Simple-to-use powered movement
- Safety features include a user waistbelt and sturdy, locking arm
- Suitable for use on wooden floors, concrete or tiles
- Outstanding quality of components for longevity and reliability
- Maximum height to base of seat: 740mm (29")
- Minimum height to base of seat: 140mm (5")
- Maximum seat travel: 485mm (19")
- Maximum seat width: 450mm (17")
- Maximum seat depth: 410mm (16")
- Maximum width between arms: 395mm (15.5")
- Maximum seat turning radius: 850mm (33.5")
- Minimum clearance required for transfer: 1000mm (39")
- Total hoist weight: 37 kgs (81.5 lbs)
- Maximum weight of user: 127 kgs (20 st)