Bio Bidet Supreme
The Bio Bidet Supreme is a dignified solution that helps you to feel confident and fresh when it's difficult to reach and clean yourself properly. With a retractable, oscillating nozzle, plus temperature and pressure controlled water, it also blows dry.
The Bio Bidet features three types of pressure wash:
- Feminine Wash: soft aerated spray
- Posterior Wash: soft yet powerful spray for thorough cleansing
- Turbo Wash: whirly mass of soft water to stimulate bowel movement
The discreet nozzle provides a warm and powerful air drying operation, and retracts back into the unit after use and has an automatic self-cleaning mechanism built in.
Other benefits include:
- Heated seat at room temperature approx 40°
- Seat sensor signals the seat is occupied to commence cleaning
- Discreet and inclusive design with two power settings
- Easy control panels - fixed or remote control options
- Quick detach mechanism to easily detach seat from toilet
- Built in filter protects against limescale build up
- Hydraulic seat enables gentle opening and closing
- Can be used by all the family, eliminates need for toilet paper
The Bio Bidet can be fitted to most standard toilet pans in place of the original toilet seat, and features a remote control unit as well as a deodoriser. In addition, the user can now use new accessories for support: two spacer inserts, one 50mm and one 80mm, to give a height rise. The new support rail system must be used with a spacer when used with the Bio Bidet, and the arms can be adjusted into three positions: standard, splayed to suit the user, or folded down to facilitate sideways transfer onto the toilet. The rail system is rigidly fixed to the toilet pan between the spacer and the seat.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Bio Bidet is equipped with a power cord that can be plugged into a standard domestic power socket protected by a residual current device (RCD). When fitted in a bathroom it would normally be connected via switched fused spur and RCS. It is advised that installation is carried out by a qualified electrician. It would normally be plumbed into the water supply feeding the toilet cistern (using the flexible hose and Tee connector supplied).
- Converts your toilet into a wash and dry toilet
- Features a retractable, oscillating nozzle
- Comes with a remote control handset as well as side controls
- Water temperature and pressure control
- Depth: 493mm (19½")
- Seat Width: 383mm (15")
- Overall Width: 456mm (18")
- Aperture: Width: 200mm (8"), Depth: 275mm (10¾")
- Remote Control Unit: 190x100x27mm (7½x4x1")