Bath Grab Rail
The Bath Grab Rail provides a firm support handle at the side of the bath, that helps gives confidence, stability and safety to users when getting into and out of the bath.
The coated steel grab rail is easily fixed to the side of the bath by using the built in stainless steel clamp, cushioned on both sides by rubber pads to prevent any marking of the bath and to increase stability and safety for the user. This very simple fixing method means that the Bath Grab Rail can be very quickly and easily repositioned to provide the most comfortable and safest position for multiple users, or can just as quickly be removed for storage or transportation.
- One Bath Grab Rail
- Made from strong coated steel
- Fixes quickly and easily to bath
- Repositions for maximum safety
- Aids independent living
- Reduces risk of slips or falls
- Stainless steel clamp prevents corrosion
- Can be quickly removed when not required
- Grab rail length: 457mm (18")
- Height above bath side: 349mm (13.75")
- Clamp width adjustment: 83mm - 140mm (3.25" - 5.5")
- Grab rail weight: 2.4 kgs (5.25 lbs)