Hinged Toilet Support Rail
The Hinged Toilet Support Rail is a solidly built stainless steel grab rail designed to provide support when using the toilet.
This rail fits onto the wall next to the toilet and ensures that the user always has a sturdy and supportive grab rail to assist in manoeuvring themselves between positions. This helps to reduce the risk of slips and falls that may occur, especially on damp bathroom floors. With a length of 760mm (30") and a maximum user weight of 100 kgs (16 st), the Hinged Toilet Support Rail is a highly practical toileting aid for elderly and disabled users.
- One Hinged Toilet Support Rail
- Rail colour: SILVER
- Sturdy, stainless steel construction
- Supplied with covered flanges
- Fixings not included
- Must be earthed by a qualified tradesperson
- Rail length: 760mm (30")
- Maximum safe user weight: 100 kgs (16 st)