Hi Lo Profiling Bed with Dynamic Pressure Mattress
This Hi Lo Profiling Bed with Dynamic Pressure Mattress is a combination of the Medley Ergo Hi Lo Profiling Bed and Softform Premier Active 2 Pressure Mattress that is an extremely well made, highly attractive bed and mattress package that offers exceptional levels of comfort and support, and represents excellent value for money.
The Hi Lo Profiling Bed with Dynamic Pressure Mattress is ideal for home use or equally suitable in any healthcare environment, and with a 3 year manufacturer warranty on the bed, quality and reliability is assured for complete user peace of mind. In this section of the website you will find a wide range of different bed and mattress packages, all tailored for specific pressure care requirements.
The four sectioned Hi Lo Profiling Bed is fully adjustable with a vast tilt angle range to choose from, as well as two different heights that the mattress platform can be set at, allowing the user to achieve the best, and most restful possible position. The simple to use electric hand control is used to pick the optimum position, whilst the optimised mattress platform sections reduce shear and friction forces when the bed is being adjusted and prevents the user from sliding downwards. The Hi Lo Profiling Bed has the same benefits as the standard Profiling Bed but lowers to a height of 210mm maximising safety and helping those that struggle to get into or out of a normal size bed. The highly versatile Hi Lo Profiling Bed is mounted on four lockable castors affording improved manoeuvrability whilst the sturdy frame design and excellent construction provides the user with a stable base and complete reassurance.
The Dynamic Pressure Mattress offers excellent levels of comfort and support and is suitable for people that are at very high risk of developing pressure ulcers. The Dynamic Pressure Mattress combines static and pressure alternating technology to produce a truly comfortable and supportive mattress. This Softform Premier Active 2 Pressure Mattress retains its properties as a very high risk static surface, but should the user require a dynamic surface, the discreet pump can be turned on inflating the mattress transforming it into an alternating surface delivering exceptional levels of pressure relief. Furthermore, the pressure mattress is finished in a highly durable cover that is more resistant to abrasion, breathable and prevents the ingress of fluid.
- One Hi Lo Profiling Bed with Dynamic Pressure Mattress
- 1x Medley Ergo Hi Lo Profiling Bed
- 1x Softform Premier Active 2 Pressure Mattress
- 3 year manufacturers warranty on bed as standard
- 8 year manufacturers warranty on foam of mattress
- High quality profiling bed and pressure mattress
- Represents excellent value for money
- Suitable for a variety of care environments
- For people at very high risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Pressure Mattress length: 2000mm (78.75'')
- Pressure Mattress width: 880mm (34.5'')
- Pressure Mattress depth: 152mm (6'')
- Pressure Mattress weight: 14 kgs (31 lbs)
- Pressure Mattress maximum user weight: 248 kgs (39 st)
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed external width: 1020mm (40'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed internal width: 900mm (35.5'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed external length: 2240mm (88'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed internal length: 2080mm (82'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed minimum low setting height: 210mm (8.25'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed maximum low setting height: 610mm (24'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed minimum high setting height: 280mm (11'')
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed maximum high setting height: 680mm (26.75'')
- Backrest angle adjustment: 0 degrees to +70 degrees
- Thigh angle adjustment: 0 degrees to +24 degrees
- Footrest angle adjustment: 0 degrees to +11 degrees
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed weight: 64 kgs (10 st)
- Hi Lo Profiling Bed maximum user weight: 145 kgs (23 st)