Classic FS Low Profiling Bed with Side Rails - Slatted
The Classic FS Low Profiling Bed with Side Rails and wooden slatted mattress support, is a well designed and well manufactured low profiling bed, ideal for use in a number of different care environments.
The low profiling bed has a very good height range, and includes fully enclosed wooden bed ends and dual motor operation; features usually only found on more expensive profiling beds. Suitable for use in the domestic or residential care settings, the Classic Low Profiling Bed is supplied in a wide range of options, including wooden or metal mattress supports, wooden or metal side rails and standard or low height settings, all of which can be found in this area of our shop. This version of the low profiling bed is supplied with a strong and robust slatted wooden mattress support platform and wooden side rails which are easily raised or lowered to provide both user safety and ease of access as required. The height range of this low version of the profiling is the same as the standard bed, 400mm (15.75"), but it has a much lower minimum height of just 230mm (9") from the floor, suitable for vulnerable users who are at risk of trips or falls. Operated by a user friendly hand held controller, the Classic FS Low Profiling Bed features an electrically powered backrest, leg rest, knee break and lower leg elevation, to allow the user find the most comfortable and restful position. Each of the bed's four wheels can be independently braked for safety and the bed also features a quick action lowering mechanism for use in the case of an emergency. The Classic FS Low Profiling Bed with Side Rails comes with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty as standard providing reassurance and complete peace of mind.
Available in mainland UK only.
- One Classic FS Low Profiling Bed with Side Rails - Slatted
- High quality fully electric low profiling bed
- Reliable and excellent value for money
- Lowers to just 23cms (9") from the floor
- Suitable for domestic or residential care use
- Powered backrest, leg rest, knee break and leg elevation
- Fully enclosed wooden Beech effect bed ends
- Easily operated Beech effect wooden side rails
- Features excellent height adjustable range
- 4 section slatted wooden mattress support
- Very easy to use handset controls
- Removable mattress retainers
- Quick release emergency lowering facility
- Individually braked castors for safety
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty on parts
- Total bed length: 2125mm (83.75")
- Total bed width: 1023mm (40.25")
- Mattress support length: 2000mm (78.75")
- Mattress support width: 900mm (35.5")
- Minimum bed height: 230mm (9")
- Maximum bed height: 630mm (24.75")
- Total bed weight: 91.5 kgs (14.3 st)
- Heaviest single part: 20.1 kgs (44 lbs)
- Maximum working load: 175 kgs (27.5 st)
- Maximum user weight: 140 kgs (22 st)
You might also like these...
- £110.20VAT Exempt
- £22.49VAT Exempt