Invacare Community Bed
This Community Bed offers exceptional value for money whilst being safe, functional and good looking! With safety and functionality at its core, it is a popular 4 section profiling nursing bed made by Invacare.
This Community Bed provides real comfort for the user along with an appealing design while complying with safety standard IEC 60601-2-52. Ideally suited to residential and care environments, this Community Bed is an economical choice that’s perfectly in tune with your needs.
It meets the highest safety standards, is fully electrically operated, and the design of the mattress platform ensures maximum comfort. With stylish wooden bed ends in natural beech, it provides a homely feel while having all the benefits of a profiling bed. The optimised dimensions of the mattress platform sections are designed to reduce shear and friction, enabling the client to enjoy increased comfort when sitting, and avoid migration down the bed.
A lockable tilt is available as a retrofit option to further aid pressure relief and provide a comfortable sitting position. The Bella, full-length wooden side rails in beech are easy to mount without the need for tools. The mattress platform is designed to fit up to 95% of the adult population.
- One Community Bed
- Brand: Invacare
- Model: Accent with Bella Wooden Side Rails
- Warranty: 2 years
- Complies to the Bed standard IEC 60601-2-52
- Four sectioned profiling mattress support
- Newly optimised mattress platform sections to reduce shear and friction
- Increased comfort when sitting
- Minimised risk of sliding downwards during profiling
- Outside Width: 1020mm (40.2")
- Inside Width: 900mm (35.4")
- Outside Length: 2240mm (88.2")
- Inside Length: 2080mm (81.9")
- Height Adjustment: 400mm to 800mm (15.75" to 31.5")
- Mattress Support Dimensions:
Head Section: 800mm
Seat Plate: 230mm
Thigh Section: 300mm
Lower Leg Section: 670mm
- Backrest Angle: 0 to 70 degrees
- Thigh Angle: 0 to 24 degrees
- Legrest Lift: 11 degrees
- Weight of Bed: 64kg
- Delivered in several boxes (installation available for extra fee)
- Heaviest part of the product: 17kg
- Safe Working Load: 180kg (28.5 stone)
- Maximum User Weight: 145kg (23 stone)