Softform Premier Mattress
The Invacare Softform Premier Mattress is suitable for use with patients who are at very high risk of pressure ulcers and a key design feature is its ability to take a specially contoured pad that provides extra pressure relief.
The mattress itself does not need to be turned and it is protected against the ingress of liquid by a toughened, waterproof polyurethane cover, welded seams and a covered zip. The cover is designed with a "Strikethrough Resistant Technology" which when cleaning makes the material change less and therefore helps it revert to its natural state, this therefore makes the time the mattress is prone to physical damage reduce significantly. The two-way-stretch fabric ensures superior comfort for users weighing up to 318kg (50 stone).
This Invacare Softform Premier Mattress comes with a Waterlow Scoring of 20+, this scoring means the mattress is suitable for individuals who are at a Very High Risk of developing pressure ulcers. The scoring is dependent to an individual risk assessment.
- One Softform Premier Mattress
- High quality foam pressure mattress
- Used extensively throughout the NHS
- Suitable for very high risk users
- Offers exceptional pressure relief
- Fitted with waterproof polyurethane cover
- Suitable for use on hospital and divan beds
- Also suitable for use on profiling beds
- Fire Tested to Crib 5 - BS7177 Standards
- Waterlow Scoring 20+
- Pressure care rating: VERY HIGH RISK
- Mattress length:2000mm (79")
- Mattress width: 880mm (35")
- Mattress height: 152mm (6")
- Mattress weight: 14 kgs (31 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 248 kgs (38 st)