Alexander Universal Chair Raisers
£83.94 inc. VAT
Alexander Universal Chair Raisers.
The Alexander Universal Chair Raisers are supplied as a pair of width adjustable frames, which are designed to discreetly raise the height of chairs by securely clamping onto the existing legs or castors of the chair. Designed and manufactured in the UK by a company with a deserved reputation for producing high quality, safe and hard wearing products, the Alexander Universal Chair Raisers are very easy to fit and very easy to adjust. The telescopically adjustable frames are made from high quality steel and will adjust from a minimum length of 430mm (17") to a maximum length of 840mm (33"), so they will fit the vast majority of chairs. Produced to the highest standards, the high quality steel construction of these raisers means they can withstand a total load of 640 kgs (100 st). Once fitted, the Universal Raisers sit neatly and unobtrusively under the chair in question, allowing it to be raised by between 85mm (3.5") and 125mm (5") as required.
- One Set of Alexander Universal Chair Raisers
- Supplied as a pair of telescopic raisers
- Height adjustable to suit the user
- Width adjustable for easy fitting
- Discreet but very strong and stable
- Fits most standard leg designs and castors
- Cup diameter: 61mm (2.25")
- May be fitted with other cup sizes for other types of leg
- Length adjustable: 430mm - 840mm (17" - 33")
- Height adjustable: 85mm - 125mm (3.5" - 5")
- Raiser weight: 3.4 kgs (7.5 lbs)
- Maximum load capacity: 640 kgs (100 st)