Childs Feeding Cup with Handles
This Childs Feeding Cup with Handles is intended for use by individuals with a reduced grip strength, helping to provide them with an easy to grip and easy to control feeding cup.
It comes complete with a lid that has a large spout with an 8mm wide feeding hole, making it suitable for a wide range of thicker liquids such as soups and pureed foods. The handles on this childs feeding cup are wide and flat and have ridges on them to ensure that they are not only easy to hold for your child, but that their grip is secure and safe. The childs feeding cup with handles is also available in a drinking cup version fitted with a smaller spout.
- One Childs Feeding Cup With Handles
- Designed to facilitate self feeding
- Fitted with 8mm feeding spout
- Ideal for use with thicker liquids like soup
- Two large easy to grip handles
- Dishwasher safe (except lid)
- Cup capacity: 200ml (7 fl ozs)
- Cup height: 95mm (3.75")
- Cup diameter: 70mm (2.75")
- Cup weight: 80 gms