Instep II Childrens Insoles
This pair of size 5 to 6.5 Instep II Childrens Insoles are strong, stable orthotics that offer excellent comfort and to provide the user with a fully customised fit they can easily be heat moulded.
The semi rigid shell is uniquely contoured to provide natural support and the cushioned lining gives the user superior protection of the soft tissues, absorbing shock and impact and helping to alleviate aches and pains. Many children presenting with valgus feet have poor muscle tone and so the combination of these materials within one insole will offer a measurable improvement in symptoms while comfortably protecting the damaging effects of poor posture in the developing foot. The Instep II Childrens Insoles offer real protection and stability to the rear and mid foot while the contoured shape provides significant heel cupping and support to an unstable mid tarsal joint complex that often accounts for disabling symptoms of a growing foot. To promote optimum hygiene and life expectancy of these comfort insoles they can be cleaned regularly with a sponge and warm, soapy water. These Instep II Childrens Insoles are suitable for most shoe types and will fit shoe size 5 - 6.5; other sizes are available to buy from this section of the shop.
- One pair of Instep II Childrens Insoles
- Shoe size: CHILD 5 - 6.5
- High medial cupping to support developing feet
- Heel cupping for stability
- Soft lining to protect soft tissues
- Forefoot extension to prevent sore spots
- Can be heat moulded for more tailored fit
- Relieves pressure and pain
- Wash regularly for extended life span
- Indications For Use:
- Unstable calcaneo-valgus
- Biomechanical instability of the paediatric foot