Dementia Day Clock
The Dementia Day Clock has been specially designed to work with all forms of Dementia from the early stages of dementia, when cognition and mental abilities make it easier to take on a lot of information, to the mid and later stages when it is better to only provide simple phrases to enable time orientation.
The 8" LED backlit display can show the time (in 12 or 24-hour format), day, month and year, or have it display as 'Now it's Wednesday morning', this can be simply changed with the touch of a button. This Dementia Day Clock also features a variety of languages and auto detects and adjust the brightness of the display when in day and night mode. The clock is supplied with a UK power supply socket, (this clock DOES require plugging into a wall socket).
- One Dementia Day Clock
- Ideal for Dementia sufferers
- 8" LED backlit display
- Auto detect and adjust display brightness in day/night mode
- Easy to set up
- Available in a wide range of languages
- Time mode: 12 hours/24 hours
- Date mode: Month-Day-Year/Day-Month-Year
- Display colour: White text and black background for maximum contrast
- UK Power supply socket supplied
- Width: 203mm (8")
- Height: 178mm (7")