Push Med Shoulder Brace
The Push Med Shoulder Brace is an extremely durable and highly supportive aid that is designed to fix the upper and lower arm in position during the treatment of shoulder injuries.
Highly versatile this Push Med Shoulder Brace can be easily adjusted to fix the arm in a neutral position or at a slight adduction. As standard this Shoulder Brace comprises a chest strap, wrist strap and arm strap, all of which are easily adjustable to allow for an extremely comfortable and tailored fit. If adduction limitation is required only, the wrist fixing element can be removed.
- One Push Med Shoulder Brace
- Extremely durable
- Provides optimum comfort and support
- Used to fix upper and lower arm in position
- Ideal for use following shoulder injuries
- Easy to adjust for a tailored fit
- Wrist strap can be removed
- Size: 900mm - 1150mm (35.5" - 45.25")
- For use after surgery or subcapital fractures