The Boot Jack is a very practical disability aid that enables those who lack the ability to bend or kneel to remove their shoes with ease.
Crafted from tough ABS plastic, the Book Jack removes all kinds of footwear including shoes, boots, slippers and wellingtons with a minimum of effort thanks to its clever design. This dressing aid is ideal for elderly and disabled people who suffer from conditions such as arthritis, Parkinson's disease or those with back injuries. The Boot Jack can also be stored easily when not in use as it is lightweight and has a hole at one end for hanging from a hook or nail.
- One Boot Jack
- Book Jack colour: BLACK
- Made from touch ABS plastic
- Removes shoes and boots easily
- Ideal for those who cannot bend
- Hole to hang for easy storage
- Boot Jack width: 110mm (4.3")
- Boot Jack depth: 330mm (13")
- Boot Jack height: 60mm (2.4")
- Boot Jack weight: 309g (10.9 oz)