This Tab Timer is a versatile little device for people that require a helpful reminder to take their medication.
The incredibly useful medication aid has the facility to set up to eight daily alarms using the simple 3 button control, and when medication is to be taken a loud audible warning will sound in the form of a loud beep, making it ideal for use by people who are hard of hearing and those with limited or restricted vision. The Tab Timer has a large, easy to read LCD display with an excellent contrast between the numbers and background, and is small enough to fit in any pocket or purse making it tremendously useful for taking out and about. Further to its convenience, the Tab Timer has a magnet, amongst other handy attachments, so that it can be stuck on the fridge, stood up on a desk or table or hung on a wall. The Tab Timer can also be used as an alarm clock, kitchen timer, stopwatch or ordinary 24 hour clock.
- One Tab Timer
- Incredibly handy device for medication management
- Highly versatile and very useful
- Has the ability to set 8 alarms a day
- Suitable for those with limited hearing
- User friendly, simple lay out
- Exceptionally easy to use
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Small, lightweight design
- Tab Timer width: 80mm (3.25'')
- Tab Timer height: 56mm (2.25'')
- Tab Timer depth: 20mm (0.75'')