Oxford Poolside Dipper Pool Hoist with Ranger System
This version of the Oxford Poolside Dipper Pool Hoist performs two important functions that help people with limited mobility to move from the changing room to the pool and back again.
An alternative to this is just the Oxford Poolside Dipper Pool Hoist with a spreader bar (please click here).
Firstly, the Ranger Commode and Transporter is the chair component which is mounted on sturdy castors and provides a comfortable means of transport to the pool side.
Secondly, when the Ranger reaches the hoist component, the seat can be lifted from its wheeled base, repositioned over the water and then gently lowered.
The hoist must be fixed in place during the lift and a range of different fixing options are available (see Dipper Socket A, Socket B or Socket C).
- One Oxford Poolside Dipper Pool Hoist with Ranger System
- Suitable for use by most pools including outdoor pools
- Cover when not in use
- Price covers delivery only
- Installation quotations available on request (excluding drilling of socket location)
- Maximum user weight: 140 kgs (22 st)