Movement Monitor Kit
This Movement Monitor Kit includes a sensor and a pager that can be used to alert a relative or caregiver if the user leaves an area where the sensor has been set up.
When the sensor detects movement, it automatically sends a signal to the pager which will beep and vibrate. There is a choice of two tone levels for the beep while the pager can also be set to vibrate only. The pager, which has an open field range of 120 metres, can accommodate up to ten sensors and it can be worn on a lanyard or belt clip. Two AA batteries are included with the kit to power the sensor and pager.
- One Movement Monitor Kit
- Kit contains pager and motion sensor
- Alerts caregiver if user leaves bed or through an area
- Pager can be worn on belt or lanyard
- Pager beeps and vibrates when activated
- Batteries: 2xAA (included)
- Sensor length: 104mm (4")
- Sensor width: 65mm (2.5")
- Sensor depth: 30mm (1.25")
- Pager length: 80mm (3")
- Pager width: 55mm (2")
- Pager depth: 22mm (1")