Wandering Alert Floor and Door Sensor Kit
This Wandering Alert Floor and Door Sensor Kit contains a floor sensor mat, a door/window contact sensor and a pager unit.
It can provide an effective safety aid in preventing falls when wandering. The sensor mat can be placed next to a bed or chair and will detect pressure when it is stood on while the door sensor can be used on internal or external doors to detect when someone leaves a room. An alert is sent to the pager when one of the devices is activated, and the pager can be programmed to vibrate, beep or both.
- One Wandering Alert Floor and Door Sensor Kit
- Contains floor sensor mat, transmitter, door contact units and a pager
- Alerts caregiver when patient is wandering
- Sensor mat length: 750mm (29.5")
- Sensor mat width: 450mm (17.75")
- Transmitter length: 138mm (5.5")
- Transmitter width: 40mm (1.5")
- Transmitter depth: 25mm (1")
- Pager length: 90mm (3.5")
- Pager width: 60mm (2.5")
- Pager depth: 28mm (1")