Etac Butler Button Hook
£13.14 inc. VAT
Etac Butler Button Hook.
The Etac Butler Button Hook is a very useful dressing aid that enables people with limited dexterity, or those who have the use of only one hand, to operate buttons on their clothes. This fantastic aid is a great help when either dressing or undressing and helps to preserve an individual's sense of dignity and independence. In order to use the Etac Butler Button Hook, the user needs to simply feed the metallic hook through the button hole, hook the end around the button and pull the button back through the hole. This simple design makes the Etac Butler Button Hook ideal for stroke victims, sufferers of Parkinson's disease, arthritis sufferers and those with many other kinds of conditions. This button hook's handle is large and spherical, allowing those with even poor grip strength or dexterity to manipulate buttons with ease.
- One Etac Butler Button Hook
- Attractive blue and black colouring
- Ideal for those with limited grip strength
- Also ideal for those with use of only one hand
- Large, spherical handle for ease of use
- Helpful dressing aid for sufferers of many different conditions
- Helps to preserve the user's independence
- Makes using buttons much easier
- Etac Butler Button Hook length: 130mm (5")
- Etac Butler Button Hook weight: 25g (0.9 oz)