Queens Cutlery Fork Left Handed
£10.14 inc. VAT
Queens Cutlery Left Handed Fork.
This Queens Cutlery Fork designed for left handed use, is a stainless steel utensil and is mounted into a built-up plastic handle. These built up handles are ideally suited for use by those with a weak or restricted grip, as a result of Arthritis, old age or a physical disability. The handle is cylindrical to assist with ease of use. Each piece is hygienically sealed, easy to clean and is dishwasher safe.
These angled versions of the Queens Cutlery range are additionally ideal for those with limited wrist or arm movement. The knife blade has a blade which is angled at 90° and can be used without cocking the wrist with a rocker action. The fork and spoon are available as right (R) or left (L) handed versions set at an angle to aid easy use.
- Queens Cutlery Left Handed Fork
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Ideal arthritic eating aid
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Cylindrical shaped handle to aid with grip
- Handle Length: 98mm (3 5/8")
- Handle dimeter: 30mm (1 1/4")