Good Grips Serrated Rocker Knife - Triple Pack
These easy to use Serrated Rocker Knives are part of the very popular Good Grips Cutlery range, an excellent range of cutlery featuring high quality stainless steel utensils with chunky, soft, easy to grip non slip handles, all of which are latex free.
The Good Grips Serrated Rocker Knives boast large, cushioned handles, which are designed to be safe and comfortable for the user to hold, even when wet, and which are therefore ideal for those individuals with a limited grip strength or hand movement. The flexible ribs at one end of the knives handles give the user an extra secure grip, and the latex-free handles are soft enough to adapt to the size and grasp of each individuals hand. Another key feature of the Good Grips Serrated Rocker Knives are their stainless steel curved serrated blades, which cut food easily with a very simple rocking action that needs very little pressure from the user, ideal for those with very little strength in the hands, wrists or arms. This makes the Good Grips Serrated Rocker Knives perfectly suited for people with arthritis and other conditions that impair movement and manual dexterity.
- Three Good Grips Serrated Rocker Knives
- High quality stainless steel knives
- Chunky, soft, easy to grip latex free handles
- Handles feature ribbing for improved grip
- Secure grip for users even when wet
- Curved serrated blades rock for easy cutting
- Ideal for those users with a weak grip
- Ideal for those with conditions that impair dexterity
- Dishwasher safe
- Knife length: 210mm (8.25")
- Knife weight (each): 85 gms (3 ozs)