Big Grips Serrated Rocker Knife
This easy to use Serrated Rocker Knife is part of the very popular Good Grips Cutlery range, an excellent range of cutlery featuring high quality stainless steel utensils with chunky, soft, easy to grip non slip handles, all of which are latex free.
The Good Grips Serrated Rocker Knife boasts a large, cushioned handle, which is designed to be safe and comfortable for the user to hold, even when wet, and which is therefore ideal for those individuals with a limited grip strength or hand movement. The flexible ribs at one end of the knifes handle give the user an extra secure grip, and the latex-free handle is soft enough to adapt to the size and grasp of each individuals hand. Another key feature of the Good Grips Serrated Rocker Knife is its stainless steel curved and serrated blade, which cuts food easily with a very simple rocking action that needs very little pressure from the user, ideal for those with very little strength in the hands, wrists or arms. This makes the Good Grips Serrated Rocker Knife perfectly suited for people with arthritis and other conditions that impair movement and manual dexterity.
The branding for this product is changing from Good Grip to Big Grip, otherwise the product itself remains unchanged.
- One Good Grips Serrated Rocker Knife
- High quality stainless steel serrated knife
- Chunky, soft, easy to grip latex free handle
- Handles feature ribbing for improved grip
- Secure grip for users even when wet
- Curved serrated blade rocks for easy cutting
- Ideal for those users with a weak grip
- Ideal for those with conditions that impair dexterity
- Dishwasher safe
- Knife length: 210mm (8.25")
- Knife weight: 85 gms (3 ozs)