Silipos Gel Metatarsal Pad
This pair of Silipos Gel Metatarsal Pads are soft, silicone gel cushions that help to reduce pressure on the forefoot whilst providing the highest degree of comfort.
Ideal for sufferers of fat pad atrophy, metatarsalgia and Morton's neuroma, the gel pad has been designed to protect the ball of the foot and toes in a soothing, supportive manner. The anatomical design means that the pad is held firmly in place with the reinforced toe loop whilst, at the same time, reducing pressure and discomfort. The Silipos Gel Metatarsal Pad dramatically reduces pain and the burning sensation under the metatarsal heads for comfort when walking or any activity that places stress on the toes or ball of the foot.
- One pair of Silipos Gel Metatarsal Pads
- Anatomically designed for comfort and protection
- Ideal for suffers of metatarsalgia
- Reduces pressure on toes and forefoot
- Provides even pressure distribution in the forefoot
- Reinforced toe loop ensures a proper fit
- Washable and reusable
- Latex free and hypoallergenic