Weight Bearing Corner Steps
These Weight Bearing Corner Steps are an extremely useful aid for stroke rehabilitation and those recovering from leg injuries.
For optimum safety for the user they are made from strong, durable hardwood with easy clean non slip treads. On one side, there are three steps with a 200mm (8") rise and on the other there are four steps, each with a 150mm (6") rise. Both sets are accompanied by a sturdy handrail that extend forward to allow for wheelchair transfers and aid first step knee exercises.
- One set of Weight Bearing Corner Steps
- Different rise and tread sizes in one space-saving item
- Made from extremely strong, durable hardwood
- Easy Clean non slip tread on the steps ensure ultimate safety
- Three step depth: 200mm (8")
- Four step depth: 150mm (6")
- Step width: 610mm (24")
- Minimum handrail height: 400mm (15.75")
- Maximum handrail height: 900mm (35.5")
- Length: 1420mm (56")
- Width: 1170mm (46")
- Height: 590mm (23.25")
- Maximum user weight: 180 kgs (28.5 stone)