EZ Long Handled Shoe Horn
The EZ Long Handled Shoe Horn has a special coating on its shaft which prevents it from sticking to the user's skin or clothing.
This clever characteristic makes this dressing aid very easy and comfortable to use. In addition, the EZ Long Handled Shoe Horn has a very simple design with fewer curves and bends than conventional shoe horns. This makes using the EZ Long Handled Shoe Horn very easy, even for elderly and disabled users who have poor dexterity or reduced motor function. The advantage of a long handle is that the user does not then need to bend, making this dressing aid a great choice for those who are unable to bend or who suffer from back problems. A non slip handle also helps to make using this piece of equipment easy and straightforward.
- One EZ Long Handled Shoe Horn
- Shoe horn colour: SILVER and RED
- Non slip handle for easy grip
- Coated shaft will not snag on clothes or skin
- Easy to use dressing aid
- Enables those with poor mobility to put shoes on
- Helps to promote independence and preserve dignity
- Shoe horn length: 610mm (24")