Often taken by women who are trying to conceive, Folic Acid can contribute to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
Studies have shown that supplementation with 400mcg of Folic Acid daily before conception and during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy could prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida. It could also have the following benefits: improved lactation, healthier skin and hair, protection against intestinal parasites, improved symptoms of anaemia, helping to boost mood, reduction in tiredness, immune system function and normal blood formation.
- One bottle of Folic Acid
- 90 tablets per bottle
- Often taken when trying to conceive or in early pregnancy
- Could prevent foetal neutral tube defects
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Free from dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, nuts, salt, soya, starch, sugar and yeast