NRS Healthcare Atlas Advance Transfer Aid
Atlas Advance is the next generation of moving and handling equipment from NRS Healthcare, designed with the comfort, safety and ergonomics of both caregiver and user in mind.
The Atlas Advance is designed to be used indoors to provide additional support for transfers to both user and carer when rising from and lowering into a seated position. The carer must act as a counterbalance when using the Atlas Advance. The user must be able to grasp the handles and understand instructions, they need core strength in order to stand and must be able to support their own weight and maintain balance for prolonged periods of time. Atlas Advance has four castors and two central wheels making short distance transfers possible. The unique four-bar system gives a broad range of options for people of all different heights allowing them to pull themselves up to a standing position without having to strain or overreach. It is recommend the user wears the optional safety belt or safety strap at all times during transfers. The contoured, padded dual knee pads are height and width adjustable for comfort. The standing platform is covered with a non-slip mat.
The optional Atlas Advance Transfer Safety Belt available in 3 sizes or Atlas Advance Transfer Safety Strap available in 2 sizes can be purchased separately, please search 'Atlas Advance Safety Belt'.
Also available Atlas Advance Transfer Knee Pad Covers add additional comfort when using the Atlas Advance Turning and Transfer Aid, purchased separately.
Please refer to the User Instruction Guide for full assembly and additional information. The handle section of the Atlas Advance fixes to the base with two knobs, requiring no tools.
- One Atlas Advance Transfer Aid
- Enables safe and comfortable transfers
- Contoured and padded dual knee pads
- Easy access, low height platform
- Non-slip platform for safety
- Highly manoeuvrable
- Cutout for toilet access
- Central wheel lock feature
- 4 castors complete with plastic bumpers
- Encourages the user to stay active
- Easy to assemble without tools
- Height and width adjustable knee pads
- Kneepad minimum height: 356mm (14")
- Kneepad Maximum height: 472mm (18.5")
- Kneepad minimum width: 162mm (6.5")
- Kneepad maximum width: 262mm (10.5")
- Lower bar height: 744mm (29.5")
- Second bar height: 880mm (34.5")
- Third bar height: 1015mm (40")
- Upper bar height: 1150mm (45.5")
- Platform height: 48mm (1.75")
- Minimum gap under bed: 52mm (2")
- Overall length: 579mm (45.5")
- Overall width: 683mm (27")
- Maximum weight capacity: 155kg (24st)