OXFORD Bariatric Hammock Sling
This OXFORD Bariatric Hammock Sling - 2XL is a high grade bariatric aid that is very well designed and provides maximum user comfort and support.
The user's body weight is evenly distributed over a wide area, effectively alleviating localised pressure and discomfort and helping to ensure a pleasant hoisting experience. This sling has been designed for use with a six-point cradle such as that of the OXFORD Calibre Bariatric Hoist on our website. This particular sling features an integrated head support to give greater stability to the head, neck and shoulders during a transfer making it safer for the user and carer alike. Made from a triple skinned, breathable material, it is particularly suited to users who may remain in the sling for extended periods. The material is extremely strong and robust and has been designed exclusively for bariatric users. The sling is incredibly easy to wash as it is machine washable prolonging its lifespan. There are four other sizes in this range of OXFORD Bariatric Hammock Slings that can be found in this section of the shop.
- One OXFORD Bariatric Hammock Sling - 2XL
- Sling size: 2XL
- Highly comfortable and supportive sling for bariatric users
- Also available in one smaller size and three larger sizes
- Made from strong breathable material
- Designed for use with six-point cradles
- Machine washable
- Crafted from super soft polyester
- Maximum user weight: 385 kgs (60 st)