Wide Base Tetrapod Walking Stick
his is the Wide Base version of the Tetrapod Walking Stick which is made from exceptionally strong and sturdy yet lightweight aluminium.
This Wide Base Tetrapod Walking Stick is made to provide maximum support, comfort and stability. This stick is effortlessly height adjustable through a good range, allowing the walking stick to be adjusted to a suitable height for individual’s preference to provide comfortable support. This Tetrapod Wide Base Walking Stick has been specifically constructed into a comfortable swan shaped neck, which is appropriate for both left and right handed users. This swan neck is designed so a user can place their weight directly over the centre of the walking stick for safety and assistance creating confidence and a sense of independence. The individuals hand will sit securely around the moulded hand grip which provides a soft hold whilst in use. This Wide Base Tetrapod Walking Stick has four wide legs at the end of the shaft which supports weights of up to 20stone (125kgs), four grey non-slip ferrules are attached which gives the stick a sharp grip on a variety of surfaces. A normal version is also available in this area of the shop.
- One Wide Base Tetrapod Walking Stick
- Strong yet lightweight aluminium frame
- Grey non marking ferrules
- Height adjustable to preference
- Soft contoured handle for comfort
- Provides stability and support
- Ferrule size: 16mm (1.6cm)
- Minimum height: 790mm (31")
- Maximum height: 1070mm (42.25")
- Base diameter: 410mm (16.25")
- Weight: 1.24kgs
- Maximum user weight: 125kg (20st)