Short Wooden Walking Stick
This Short Wooden Walking stick is has been made from natural chestnut in a simple, traditional design that is great looking with it crook style handle.
The D shape curved handle is unique allowing plenty of room for fingers to spread aiding with grip helping the user's balance and stability, this helps to spread the pressure and gives greater comfort support for the individual. Handmade this Short Wooden Walking Stick measures 915mm in length and can be easily cut to length if this is required. Fitted with a black non-slip rubber ferrule that does not mark floors it increase the grip on the base of the walking stick ensuring it will stay in place when in contact with the ground. Due to this item being made from wood each stick will differ slightly, however the simplicity and design is great for an everyday walking stick to help walk and manoeuvre from place to place. Other sizes are available in this area of the shop.
- One Coopers Wooden Walking Stick
- Attractive varnished chestnut finish
- Non slip rubber ferrule size 19mm
- Crook style handle spreads weight evenly
- Comfortable and supportive
- Easily cut to required length
- Weight: 300g (0.7lb)
- Maximum User Weight: 127kg (20 st)
- Stick Length: 915mm (36")