Argon 2 Wheelchair
Incredibly lightweight and extremely reliable, this Argon 2 Wheelchair is an outstanding fully adjustable active wheelchair. With its infinitely adjustable centre of gravity, it can be constantly changed making it simple to switch between a stable and more active performance. From the renowned Quickie range, it has been carefully designed for individuals who continue to maintain an active lifestyle; this superb wheelchair really will become your perfect companion.
For added comfort and convenience, the Argon 2 comes with integral push handles and a fully adjustable backrest. The rear seat height and angle are easily adapted to individual needs, ensuring the highest levels of comfort and performance at all times. With its strong yet lightweight frame, this Quickie Wheelchair delivers excellent adjustability without any compromise on performance and a compact brake feature for added safety .
This high quality wheelchair has been crash tested to ensure it is safe to use in a car when secured with the transportation brackets.
A small tool kit is also supplied as standard meaning that the Argon 2 can be taken apart and put back together wherever you are.
The image of the Argon 2 Wheelchair is for illustration purposes only.
- One Argon 2 Wheelchair
- Multi-adjustable, rigid wheelchair
- 32 different colours to choose from
- High quality Sunrise wheelchair
- Backrest and backrest sling as standard
- Detachable sideguard and lightweight footrest as standard
- Lightweight wheels and tyres as standard
- Wheel lock and castors as standard
- Tool kit and transportation bracket as standard
- Sturdy yet lightweight frame
- Modern, innovative design
- Designed for active individuals
- Personally fitted to each individual
- Minimum seat width: 300mm (11.75")
- Maximum seat width: 500mm (19.75")
- Minimum seat depth: 300mm (11.75")
- Maximum seat depth: 500mm (19.75"
- Minimum front seat height: 450mm (17.75")
- Maximum front seat height: 520mm (20.5")
- Minimum back height: 250mm (9.75")
- Maximum back height: 450mm (17.75")
- Backrest angle: -31° to +15°
- Wheel camber: 0°/3°/6°/9°
- Wheelchair weight from 8kg (1.25st)
- Maximum user weight:140kg (22st)