From the popular QUICKIE range, this is the ultra-lightweight and innovative Helium Wheelchair. Designed specifically for individuals who lead an active life, this fantastic QUICKIE Wheelchair uses modern, hydroforming technology to ensure that you have the perfect companion to get on with day to day life.
Made using heat-treated aerospace-grade aluminium, this is an extremely manoeuvrable wheelchair with lightweight wheels and soft castors. It also has a compact wheel lock braking system included for additional safety.
This versatile chair comes with a small tool kit so you can take it apart and put it back together wherever you are. It also comes with a transportation bracket as standard, which makes this crash-tested chair safe to use in the car once it’s been secured in place.
The Helium wheelchair will be phased out over the coming months and is to be replaced by the Nitrum Wheelchair .
The Nitrum Wheelchair's design is strongly based on the Helium but with lots of incremental improvements that offer an even better solution to your needs.
The image of the Helium Wheelchair is for illustration purposes only.
- One Helium Wheelchair
- Ultra-lightweight, adjustable Sunrise Medical Quickie wheelchair
- 32 different colours to choose from
- Sturdy and strong
- Highly adjustable and incredibly versatile
- Ideal for individuals who lead an active life
- Free assessment tailored to each individual
- Standard seat sling with utility bag
- Standard Exo backrest
- Foldable and angle adjustable backrest as standard
- Long push handles, hand rim and lightweight footrest as standard
- Soft castors, lightweight wheels and tyres as standard
- Axle tube and compact wheel lock as standard
- Tool kit and transportation brackets as standard
- Minimum seat width: 320mm (12.5")
- Maximum seat width: 460mm (18")
- Minimum seat depth: 340mm (13.5")
- Maximum seat depth: 480mm (19")
- Minimum front seat height: 430mm (17")
- Maximum front seat height: 570mm (22.5")
- Minimum rear seat height: 370mm (14.5")
- Maximum rear seat height: 500mm (19.75")
- Minimum back height: 250mm (9.75")
- Maximum back height: 450mm (17.75")
- Backrest angle: -31° to +15°
- Wheel camber: 0°/3°/6°/9°
- Product weight: From 6.8kg (1.1st)
- Maximum user weight: 125kg (19.75st)