Rotalite Patient Turner
£839.94 inc. VAT
Rotalite Transfer Platform.
The Rotalite Transfer Platform is strong and particularly light in comparison to other similar products. The Rotalite Transfer Platform's frame is designed to minimise the possibility of a fall to the side and could potentially be used with a single carer once a risk assessment has been carried out. The user has the option of several different hand holds to suit their abilities, and may either pull or push themselves upright. Other accessories available for the Rotalite Patient Turner include a Knee Block, a Raiser Block (75mm) for shorter users, and Forearm Supports for those with minimal grip strength.
- One Rotalite Transfer Platform
- Designed by occupational therapists
- Reduces risk of injury to either user or carer
- Lightweight Stainless Steel and aluminium construction
- Rotational lock can be activated by a carer with by either hand or foot
- Base width: 660mm (26")
- Base depth: 635mm (25")
- Footplate diameter: 390mm (15.5")
- Front handle height: 740mm (29")
- Width between front handles: 445mm (17.5")
- Rotalite Patient Turner: 13 kgs (2 st)
- Maximum weight of user: 190 kgs (30 st)