Orbi-Turn Patient Turner - Ex Demo
£257.94 inc. VAT
Orbi-Turn Patient Turner.
These reconditioned Orbi-Turns are in superb condition and available for delivery now at a huge saving on new!!!!
The Orbi-Turn has been designed for carers to facilitate standing and seat-to-seat transfers, whilst minimising the risk of injury to themselves and the patient. It allows a client with moderate upper and lower limb strength to participate in functional transfers whilst ensuring good working postures for carers and therapists.
- One Orbi-Turn Patient Turner
- Height adjustable and angled knee pad facilitates normal biomechanical hip and knee movement.
- Height adjustable hand bar to suit a range of clients
- Thigh pad gives the client a secure and supportive contact point for increased stability and comfort during transfers.
- Turntable effortlessly rotates through 360 for repositioning in even the most confined spaces
- Non-slip footprints provide secure foot placement and show clients where to position feet
- Easy to operate foot brake prevents rotation and over-balancing during sit-to-stand
- Two rear castors provide easy transport from client to client
- Front mounted sprung castor assist the carer in positioning the orbi-turn once the clients feet are in position
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- Height adjustable between 815 and 1315mm to suit a variety of clients
- Frame constructed of steel for durability and strength
- Weighs only 15kgs
- Max User weight 190Kgs (30st)
- Limited Stock!!!
- RRP New: over £250
- Bottom Handle Min Height: 815mm
- Bottom Handle Max Height: 1175mm
- Top Handle Min Height: 920mm
- Top Handle Max Height: 1315mm
- Centre Of Knee Pad Min Height: 235mm
- Centre Of Knee Pad Max Height: 510mm
N.B All prices quoted on equipment in the reconditioned section of our website are open to negotiation, please call 0845 5 194734 and ask for Daisy if you wish to discuss this product or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that online orders already taken will take precedence if all stock has been sold. For further information on this item, please do not hesitate to call us, and one of our expert team will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
N.B. Please note that we are currently disposing of over £250,000.00 worth of Ex Primary Care Trust (PCT) loan store disability aids, all of it in excellent condition, much of it as new. This equipment ranges from Patient Hoists, Stand Aids, Pressure Mattresses (Full & Overlay) and Pressure Cushions, through Bath Lifts and Commodes to Toilet Frames, Surrounds and Grab Rails. Whilst we will endeavour to list items when we can, as our regular customers know, this stock is sold at such huge price reductions that it tends to go before we can get it listed. If you are looking for something specific, why not give us a call.